Assistance
Enroll
 SearchSearch
How to do a nice bindable book printout

Answers Forum Index -> Special how to's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ws
Write and Show support

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: How to do a nice bindable book printout

Software that let you print your book.

This will be added to the How to print topic (maybe I have one... if not I will make one)

The specialFineprint software program

We have found an amazing piece of software that works with Write and Show to enable you to print out your book in book format (printing on both sides of pages) all perfectly in order and in whatever book page size you choose. Page 2 is printed on the back of page 1, page 4 on the back of page three. You do one print run, then turn those pages over and stick it back in the printer. If you are printing on standard book pages, but using 8.5 x 11 paper, you use a paper cutter to size them up (just like a publisher would). You might be better off going to Kinko's to do your printing (because they have better printers).

It even allows you to print on pages with an allowance for other kinds of binding (like the plastic ring binders or even three hole punch).

It not only will print as books, but will print as pdf files (so you could sell your book online to be delivered as a pdf document).

We will be documenting this program fully. I plan to use a write and show book as an illustration and will print up one and maybe even have it bound.

Go to http://fineprint.com They have several versions (the print to paper version is different from the pdf versions). You can download a trial for free.

We are really excited about this. We have played around with it with several Write and Show books and it really looks great. Of course, you will still need to go to your print "chapter" for it to work properly, but the two are just like they are made for each other.
   Answers Forum Index -> Special how to's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Created by WriteandShow.com WriteandShow.com  Answer forum utilizes phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group